TRIPS AND TOURS
(private driver and touristic guide in Lecce, Gallipoli, Otranto )
1) WANDER through the Salento coast line with a personal qualified driver
2) VISIT the city of Lecce/Otranto/Gallipoli with a professional and qualified guide
3) RENT a E-Bike (cycle with electric pedal assistance)
1) TRIPS WITH PERSONAL DRIVER: Private transport service with qualified and experienced drivers.
> Tour Ionic or Adriatic coast line (departure h.9 e return h. 17): from 1 to 3 persons: euro 170 total (by car) from 4 to 9 persons: euro 40/persona (by minivan)
> transfers from/to the Brindisi Airport Papola: up to 3 persons: euro 65 (by car) from 4 to 9 persons: euro 22/person (by minivan)
> transfers from/to Otranto o Gallipoli: up to 3 persons: euro 75 (by car) from 4 to 9 persons: euro 25/persona (in minivan)
Terms: Prices include taxes and fuel; In the prices are included 1 suitcase and 1 bag; A 24 h before booking is appreciated; The service offered is limited to the driver and transfer service; The booking of the service is confirmed by an email from B%B Corte dei Musco. FOR BOOKINGS AND/OR INFO
2) TOUR WITH A PROFESSIONAL TOURIST GUIDE:
TOUR OF Lecce/Gallipoli/Otranto with a qualified guide
– Guided tour of Lecce (about 2 hours) € 20/person: A 2 hour walk through the Baroque of Lecce, its churches and historic buildings, discovering the ancient history of the city, its anecdotes and legends. Visit to the most important monuments, a short but intensive rout, from the romanic to the eighteenth-century period.
– Guided tour of Lecce (about 6 hours) € 20/person About 6 hours tour, shared morning and afternoon, in the historic centre of Lecce, discovering the all art masterpieces and the most important monuments. Visit to Museo Provinciale, Collezione archeologica and Pinacoteca.
– Guided tour of Otranto (about 2 hours) € 20/person A 2 hours walk through the charming alleys of the Italy’s most eastern city, discovering its millenary story with legends and tales and a great and mysterious handwork: the pavement mosaic located into the Cathedral.
– Guided tour of Gallipoli (about 2 hours) € 20/person A 2 hours walk through the charming Baroque alleys of Gallipoli; discovering the Salento great Baroque pictorial art, and Caravaggio masters, the secrets and traditions of the fishermen city.
3) RENT AN E-BIKE
1 hour: euro 7
3 hours: euro 18
24 hours: euro 24
INFO AND BOOKINGS, CLICK HERE
The above prices include the driver, the car, the fuel, the touristic guide and the e-bike rent. Anything else hereby not mentioned is not included (food and museum tickets, if desired, are not included). No other charge/cost will be applied. Please book the service at least 36 hours before your stay, in order to organize it at best. The service can be eventually cancelled without any penalty but, please, do it 24 hours before its planned beginning (an email is enough). The booking of the service is confirmed by an email from B&B Corte dei Musco. The stay in the B&B Corte dei Musco is not included and it has to be booked here. The 5% discount on the stay will be applied and confirmed with an email from B&B Corte dei Musco within 24 hours. The stay can be cancelled without any penalty but, please, do it as soon as you can!